Hardware project show
Robotics, Microcontroller based systems , Automation ,Embedded system, Electronic circuits and systems ,Communication systems ,Biomedical systems Mechatronics ,Power systems ,Green Environment , Agriculture.
Maximum Team Member: 02
Registration Fee: 1200 BDT
- Undergraduate students from any universities can participate in the competition.
- The projects must be original and useful.
- The projects must not be ready-made.
- Participants must form a group (with a group name) and a group leader must be chosen among the members.
- Each group can have maximum two members from same universities or different universities.
- Each group can showcase as many projects as they want; however, registration has to be done against each project.
- Abstract of each project must be uploaded during the registration. And explanation about working principle, construction process and applications towards humanity should be explained on a printed paper and it will also be displayed in the booth.
- After primary screening, selected projects will be allowed for showcasing.
- Rejected software’s registration fee will returnable.
- Participants must bring their Student ID card on program day for verification purpose.
- During the competition, a booth will be provided each group to show their project.
- Each team will get only one chance to explain their project before judges. And judges can ask questions related to their project.
- All participating students will receive certificates acknowledging their participation.
- If any problem arises, group leader can contact with the committee members.
- A group can be disqualified for any kind of misbehavior with any competitors, committee members or judges.
- In all cases, decisions taken by the judges will be final.
NB: Rules of the competition may be changed any time by the organizing committee and it will be pre-notified. Send your project abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your name, varsity, group name and project title.